Poetry with Poems inLoveLike

Poetic in Nature

EFT 0.8546400000000001 SHA2-512 SHA3-512

Blockchain of a Poem

Author: Nathaniel Steven Henry Brown
Started: May 16, 2021
Last Edited: August 17, 2021
This Poem started as a dot in the body and in the title.

Updated this record to have:
# History:
# 0.0000001
# 0.0000001011
# 0.0000000005555555555555555555
EFT_COST_PER_BYTE = 0.0000000001822079314040729

It's historical EFT addresses are (and they can be found in the base64 data as JSON):
https://inlovelike.com/eft-aef341d7d95c46c16943d5f6a09356fd160aaa50deb307b12b311be7cea3a30e1f445e4ca5b42dafe8992f6a776bf9a7b09ac0c0b9c441ece465e8f2f12c1a36.json
https://inlovelike.com/eft-670ac15fbf1dfdf8916e2e204d2c06b38b9350c55b32519f19a8f3693c9fc0bfd0658dafdcb9e2a16ac15607c7b6952083c9e06010ba4770ff4717d7fa629b53.json
https://inlovelike.com/eft-9b07ac03df32fd162044e22230886898662fe863c8e7b82a759270ab2ccbd629b4dc79774b0fd945d59e36d1a23eb730bf08d369e0de744c9356b47fd0192d2b.json
https://inlovelike.com/eft-ed0ccb8183fd3a8440e013037f92b7c7bb84f80bacbc9db390dca3e3989ab51e1488d5eccbe0414aae6e883183ee4bebac572eccad9bdd2d4dd33c87e538bbb1.json
https://inlovelike.com/eft-3f8d0873acdb160bd3a545ab1c80afb8dff743e679cdfb89a19dde48c634b1152489266c30a69e20d51a7f927c24aaaa3ab203c095e8a22ef8b3690881948178.json
https://inlovelike.com/eft-40e16feb3fd2c63388b05706ffa3b3a41237a16a58d33fd68edef5e62c97f3055e6fe83e18e2613a3d750ad88c3809236bc3813e399b3777266da16148739c6f.json
https://inlovelike.com/eft-84bc20d1b023f8042cd264a641bc4e366ae5348dd90967a88b296da63dd8235d24f6c744ea134493db7fe2d8b4ffd81b3065009424eb8db370d1803f9d45f62c.json
https://inlovelike.com/eft-2ddf13be75bfc387e45a32caf42582055fafdbed3fa316f370e752c241817740577496ed81eb0f1d7846f15b0ce409a548baffcd92a7357f0c99f2d1ce0674d9.json
https://inlovelike.com/eft-8e59853f30a216070b3cfc869d96277ad47c60433884fc5385e32b65925ab34bf6fa403fad1947c29bc21f203c46753a293c2228b2bd103d64786a44df8fc4bb.json

History comes up with Google as:
0.000015611111111111109216479861 bitcoin in cad
0.00001561111111111111 Bitcoin equals
0.91 Canadian Dollar

0.000013086666666666666166232193 bitcoin in cad
0.00001308666666666667 Bitcoin equals
0.76 Canadian Dollar

0.001935599999999999994149124660 bitcoin in cad
0.0019356 Bitcoin equals
111.67 Canadian Dollar

0.001545599999999999838579123335 bitcoin in cad
0.0015455999999999998 Bitcoin equals
90.17 Canadian Dollar

0.001237463999999999968507080617 bitcoin in cad
0.001237464 Bitcoin equals
72.20 Canadian Dollar

0.000943465199999999953525686713 bitcoin in cad
0.001237464 Bitcoin equals
72.20 Canadian Dollar

0.000477596399999999973035036405 bitcoin in cad
0.0004775964 Bitcoin equals
27.60 Canadian Dollar

0.000275396399999999991290572376 bitcoin in cad
0.0002753964 Bitcoin equals
15.92 Canadian Dollar

0.000098269200000000004355076022 bitcoin in cad
0.000098269 Bitcoin equals
5.70 Canadian Dollar
Search
Characters: 2748
Lines: 56
Words: 168

Views: 362

Changes Made

Revision #9
Body
7c7,8
< EFT_COST_PER_BYTE = 0.0000000005555555555555555555
---
> # 0.0000000005555555555555555555
> EFT_COST_PER_BYTE = 0.0000000001822079314040729
17a19
> https://inlovelike.com/eft-8e59853f30a216070b3cfc869d96277ad47c60433884fc5385e32b65925ab34bf6fa403fad1947c29bc21f203c46753a293c2228b2bd103d64786a44df8fc4bb.json
19a22,25
> 0.000015611111111111109216479861 bitcoin in cad
> 0.00001561111111111111 Bitcoin equals
> 0.91 Canadian Dollar
>
Revision #8
Body
16a17
> https://inlovelike.com/eft-2ddf13be75bfc387e45a32caf42582055fafdbed3fa316f370e752c241817740577496ed81eb0f1d7846f15b0ce409a548baffcd92a7357f0c99f2d1ce0674d9.json
18a20,23
> 0.000013086666666666666166232193 bitcoin in cad
> 0.00001308666666666667 Bitcoin equals
> 0.76 Canadian Dollar
>
Revision #7
Body
3c3,7
< EFT_COST_PER_BYTE = 0.0000001 # Started at 0.0000001011 # up to 30 decimal places to find the truth
---
> Updated this record to have:
> # History:
> # 0.0000001
> # 0.0000001011
> EFT_COST_PER_BYTE = 0.0000000005555555555555555555
11a16
> https://inlovelike.com/eft-84bc20d1b023f8042cd264a641bc4e366ae5348dd90967a88b296da63dd8235d24f6c744ea134493db7fe2d8b4ffd81b3065009424eb8db370d1803f9d45f62c.json
13a19,22
> 0.001935599999999999994149124660 bitcoin in cad
> 0.0019356 Bitcoin equals
> 111.67 Canadian Dollar
>
Revision #6
Body
2a3,4
> EFT_COST_PER_BYTE = 0.0000001 # Started at 0.0000001011 # up to 30 decimal places to find the truth
>
8a11
> https://inlovelike.com/eft-40e16feb3fd2c63388b05706ffa3b3a41237a16a58d33fd68edef5e62c97f3055e6fe83e18e2613a3d750ad88c3809236bc3813e399b3777266da16148739c6f.json
10a14,17
> 0.001545599999999999838579123335 bitcoin in cad
> 0.0015455999999999998 Bitcoin equals
> 90.17 Canadian Dollar
>
Revision #5
Body
7a8
> https://inlovelike.com/eft-3f8d0873acdb160bd3a545ab1c80afb8dff743e679cdfb89a19dde48c634b1152489266c30a69e20d51a7f927c24aaaa3ab203c095e8a22ef8b3690881948178.json
9a11,14
> 0.001237463999999999968507080617 bitcoin in cad
> 0.001237464 Bitcoin equals
> 72.20 Canadian Dollar
>
11,12c16,17
< 0.0009434652 Bitcoin equals
< 54.44 Canadian Dollar
---
> 0.001237464 Bitcoin equals
> 72.20 Canadian Dollar
Revision #4
Title

1c1
< .
---
> Blockchain of a Poem
Body
1c1
< This Poem started as a dot in the body.
---
> This Poem started as a dot in the body and in the title.
6a7,12
> https://inlovelike.com/eft-ed0ccb8183fd3a8440e013037f92b7c7bb84f80bacbc9db390dca3e3989ab51e1488d5eccbe0414aae6e883183ee4bebac572eccad9bdd2d4dd33c87e538bbb1.json
>
> History comes up with Google as:
> 0.000943465199999999953525686713 bitcoin in cad
> 0.0009434652 Bitcoin equals
> 54.44 Canadian Dollar
8d13
< History comes up with Google as::
Revision #3
Body
2c2,3
< It's EFT address is:
---
>
> It's historical EFT addresses are (and they can be found in the base64 data as JSON):
4a6
> https://inlovelike.com/eft-9b07ac03df32fd162044e22230886898662fe863c8e7b82a759270ab2ccbd629b4dc79774b0fd945d59e36d1a23eb730bf08d369e0de744c9356b47fd0192d2b.json
6a9,12
> 0.000477596399999999973035036405 bitcoin in cad
> 0.0004775964 Bitcoin equals
> 27.60 Canadian Dollar
>
Revision #2
Body
3a4
> https://inlovelike.com/eft-670ac15fbf1dfdf8916e2e204d2c06b38b9350c55b32519f19a8f3693c9fc0bfd0658dafdcb9e2a16ac15607c7b6952083c9e06010ba4770ff4717d7fa629b53.json
5c6,11
< 0.000098269200000000004355076022 bitcoin in cad comes up with Google as:
---
> History comes up with Google as::
> 0.000275396399999999991290572376 bitcoin in cad
> 0.0002753964 Bitcoin equals
> 15.92 Canadian Dollar
>
> 0.000098269200000000004355076022 bitcoin in cad
Revision #1
Body
1c1,7
< .
---
> This Poem started as a dot in the body.
> It's EFT address is:
> https://inlovelike.com/eft-aef341d7d95c46c16943d5f6a09356fd160aaa50deb307b12b311be7cea3a30e1f445e4ca5b42dafe8992f6a776bf9a7b09ac0c0b9c441ece465e8f2f12c1a36.json
>
> 0.000098269200000000004355076022 bitcoin in cad comes up with Google as:
> 0.000098269 Bitcoin equals
> 5.70 Canadian Dollar